From: Neil Mabbott <neilmabbott5308@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 4:06 AM
To: STDS-802-3-PDCC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-3-PDCC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [802.3_PDCC] Agenda for tomorrow?

Hi Guys,

The members of the team in BSI (including Jim, although he is travelling) have asked the ISO/IEC, through the BSI International, why they are allowing only F2F meetings when it is obvious that companies have stopped travel. No reply as yet. We know that companies are also registering their complaint as they too are not able to travel to this important meeting.

Kind regards

Neil