[802.3_PDCC] SC25 WG3 draft agenda posted in private area

All, we have been provided with a draft schedule for the SC25 WG3 meeting occurring the week of 9 Oct in Berlin. It has been posted in the 11801 private area.

For those in the delegation that missed the today’s meeting, it was reported that some of the Ad Hocs will have a hybrid participation option. There has been no discussion of hybrid options for the WG3 meetings and this is likely where the main topic of interest to 802.3 will end up. Initial discussion will happen in an ad hoc, but if the group follow past for, the contentious stuff gets referred back to the full WG. We will share the ad hoc hybrid meeting details once available.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force