Re: [802.3_PDCC] Pressing agenda for 1/31

OK with me if you cancel.

Geoff

On Tuesday, January 30, 2024, 11:46:43 AM PST, Chad Jones (cmjones) <00000b60b3f54e8d-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don’t have any pressing agenda for tomorrows call. We have to get started on review of the K-series docs where we owe feedback, and that was going to be my discussion but I also have a conflict that I would like to attend instead (related to NFPA work…) – so I’d appreciate the latitude to cancel and take this item up on Feb 7.

Please reply with your thoughts. Absent something pressing, I will cancel the meeting tomorrow morning.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3