[802.3_SCC18] 4/26 meeting agenda

Colleagues,

the next SCC18 adhoc meeting is tomorrow 4/26 at 1PM ET. The agenda is to achieve consensus on a recommendation to the 802.3 working group on text from George’s NEC working doc and to start review of the IEC TC64 doc. We gained access to the IEC document yesterday and David Law has posted it here: http://ieee802.org/3/private/liaison_docs/IEC_TC_64/64_2184e_CD.pdf

You can get access via the standard 802.3 username and password.

Comments are due to IEC on May 19 which is unfortunately before our next IEEE meeting. Therefore, our goal with this document would be to review it, give the liaison (Mr. Law) feedback, and to discuss that feedback to see if there is any adhoc concensus. I expect that we will only just start reviewing the IEC doc this week and then feedback would start next week.

Kind Regards,

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force