From: cmjones@xxxxxxxxx
When: 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM May 22, 2017
Subject: SCC18 Adhoc Weekly
Location: webex

WebEx invite for the weekly SCC18 Adhoc call.

Adhoc agenda from March 2017 Opening Plenary presentation:

Chartering IEEE SCC18 Ad Hoc under IEEE 802.3

– Build consensus on a draft public input proposals

– Consider any other IEEE SCC18 related items of interest

• For example, proposed Tentative Interim Amendments (TIA)

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 209 073 320
Meeting password: 7pHPXvas (77479827 from phones)

Join from a video conferencing system or application
Dial 209073320@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From the Cisco internal network, dial *267* and the 9-digit meeting number. If you are the host, enter your PIN when prompted.

If you are a host, go here to view host information.

Join by phone
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 209 073 320
Global call-in numbers
| Toll-free calling restrictions

Can't join the meeting? Contact support.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session..