[802.3_SCC18] IEEE 802.3 SCC18 ad hoc website update

I have updated the website in advance of our meeting with the documents output by the NFPA PoE Task Group yet. There are 3 sets:

1)      The “Allchanges” (one document, 3 versions) – these are just the changed text of the NEC.  Normally this is shown as edits (strikeout & underline).  I have included an “annotated” version, as in the past, showing which issues go to what text.  I have also produced a “clean” copy showing how the final code looks.

2)      The “Draft PIs” (all one document) – these would be the text of one or more public inputs from the NFPA Task Group to the 2020 code. The public inputs would result in the “Allchanges” text, but also include text justifying the intent of and rational for the changes to the codemaking panels.

3)      Three draft TIAs – these would effect emergency changes to the 2017 code.  Only things that would clearly qualify as an NFPA emergency were included (no editorial stuff or informational note issues).  They are broken up by Article (so 840.160 and 725 are separate).  There is also a second one on 725.144(B) (LP cabling) because the issue dealt with in that TIA is separate.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx