[802.3_SCC18] next meeting and minutes

Colleagues, reminder that there is an SCC18 adhoc meeting tomorrow at 1PM ET. The agenda right now is light. There is an NEC PoE TG call that finishes just 30 minutes before this call. We may get meeting agenda from that call. If not it will be a short meeting.

Also, minutes for all the meetings from 3/29 thru 5/17 have been updated to include the employer and affiliation. Nothing else in the minutes changed. Please take time to review as we will be looking to confirm all the outstanding minutes (3/20 thru 5/22) on the call tomorrow.

If you have an agenda item for tomorrow, please send me a separate email.

Thanks,

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force