[802.3_SCC18] Agenda for October 18 adhoc meeting

The PIs for NEC 2020 are out and we will review the ones under the purview of CMP3 this coming Wednesday. I have reviewed the PIs against Article 7 and will present what I think might interest 802.3.

For those that want to review the PIs for themselves, they can be found here: http://www.nfpa.org/codes-and-standards/all-codes-and-standards/list-of-codes-and-standards/detail?code=70&tab=nextedition; PDFs for each panel are available for download.

If you review the PDF and want the adhoc to review a particular PI, please drop me a note with the PI number.

Thanks,

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force