[802.3_SCC18] face to face adhoc meeting in Orlando

All, we have a bit of business to finish up face to face to close out the work we have been conducting on the conference calls since the September interim meeting. I do not have time to give from my task force meeting this cycle. Therefore I have to schedule it outside of the ‘regular’ meeting times. Unfortunately, that means the only time I have is 7AM on Wednesday, Nov 8. We will use the P802.3bt task force room, Antigua 1,2.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force