From: Chad Jones <cmjones@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at 4:05 PM
To: "STDS-802-3-SCC18@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx scc18" <STDS-802-3-SCC18@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: PT716 files posted for review and comment request

All, PT716 has published the newest draft and the results of processing the last round of comments. We have a new private area for the PT716 stuff. You can find the newest draft here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/SCC_18/private/IEC_PT_716/64_2280e_CD.pdf

and the comment file here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/SCC_18/private/IEC_PT_716/64_2276e_CC.pdf

The adhoc group reviewed the documents in today’s meeting and determined that there are issues with the resolutions. Therefore, we plan to use adhoc meetings on June 20 and June 27 for consensus building on comments to forward to the WG in July. The meetings are at 1PM ET.

Please take some time to review the docs above and forward any comments on them to me so I can assemble agenda for the next two meetings.

Additionally, we need to start formulating public comments for NFPA70. We will also use these meetings to build consensus on public comments to submit from IEEE 802.3. If you have any draft public comment suggestions that you would like to discuss, please send them to me.