[802.3_SCC18] comments for TC716 and NEC 2020

All, the adhoc is very close to completing the work of compiling comments for both documents. There were six areas where we were looking to comment and the adhoc has finalized four of those, with the other two expected to be done next Wednesday. You can find the progress in the public area. The file URL is: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/SCC_18/public/TC716_and_NEC_SR_comments-081518a.pdf

I made some edits to the second item in working draft document after the meeting, to clean what we was developed during the meeting but prematurely stopped due to lack of time and other topics to cover. The text in blue at the top of the comment was written in the meeting and the text in green at the bottom of the comment was added by me to make the comment complete.

Additionally, the output text from the NEC PoE TG is posted there (http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/SCC_18/public/Text%20out%20of%20CC%20PoE%20Task%20Group%20mtg_rel%20to%201stdraft_final.pdf). One of the comments makes reference to this document, so it is provided for completeness.

Lastly, the minutes for today are now posted.

Please take the time to review the documents and let me know if you have any further comments.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force