[802.3_SCC18] today's meeting material

All, the webmaster has uploaded the agenda and a draft liaison reply that was assigned to SCC18 as 802.3bt is not meeting this week (and the letter was appropriate for BT). We meet today at 4PM in the Porter Room. Aside from covering the liaison, we will review the four comments that we have authored since the last face to face meeting and get them ready to present to the WG meeting on Thursday evening. We have a two hour timeslot, but I don’t expect the agenda to use all that time.

See you there,

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force