[802.3_SCC18] SCC18 face to face adhoc in Bangkok

I’d announced that P802.3cq would host an SCC18 adhoc meeting during the Plenary, but I’ve neglected to officially announce the time. The face to face meeting for the SCC18 adhoc will be at 1PM in Thai Boromphimarn 5 - 3rd Floor on Tuesday Nov 13.

There is new material from PT716 to review. I will send another email when I get a pointer to the private area where that will be posted.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Retired Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force

Acting Chair, IEEE P802.3cq Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3