[802.3_SCC18] today's meeting and promised presentation

All, the material for the meeting is posted in the public area. Please take 5 minutes to review the minutes and send any corrections my way.

There is a new markup document dated 112818 that we will review next time. Please read the minutes for the description and review before the next meeting on Dec 5. There is concern that 1 hour will not be enough time, it is appreciated if participants can reserve an extra thirty minutes in case the meeting has to run long.

Lastly, the adhoc roughed out a presentation for the PT716 ER to show to PT716 to explain our most critical comment. I took that drafted and formed it into the attached document, named version 1. I expect to get feedback, please review and send to me. I will make updates and share via the reflector. If necessary, I will use the reflector to discuss the proposed changes to get consensus before changing.

I appreciate your prioritizing the review and feedback. I’d like to get this wrapped up by next Monday.

Thanks,

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cq Task Force