[802.3_SCC18] posted - IEEE ER's report on CMP16 2nd draft meeting.

You will find the report that William McCoy (IEEE ER for CMP16) has put together on the CMP16 2nd draft meeting posted in the SCC18 ad hoc public area, where our meeting presentations are supposed to be.  The IEEE SCC18 meeting is this week (where I believe these positions will be discussed) so if you have comments, you may wish to discuss them via email, either on the reflector or directly with Chad Jones, who plans to be at the meeting.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx