Re: [802.3_SCC18] soliciting for agenda for SCC18 meeting on Wednesday

All, I received no replies to this email. Therefore, I have no agenda and no reason for an SCC18 adhoc meeting. The meeting for 1/16 is cancelled. Next scheduled meeting is Jan 23, 2019 at 1PM ET.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cq Task Force