[802.3_SCC18] Meeting Tuesday May 20 in Salt Lake City

All, a SCC18 Ad Hoc meeting is scheduled for Tuesday May 20, 7:30 – 9AM, in the Sidewinder conference room. The meeting agenda is to review TIAs (Tentative Interim Amendments) and determine if it is appropriate to develop an 802.3 position on any to forward to SCC18. These can be found at this link: https://www.nfpa.org/codes-and-standards/all-codes-and-standards/list-of-codes-and-standards/detail?code=70. The TIAs are numbered 1426 thru 1458, though there are a lot of numbers skipped. While we will cursorily review all  of the TIAs, it is unlikely that we would develop a position on all.

See you in the AM,

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cq Task Force