[802.3_SCC18] SCC18 adhoc

All, we are scheduled to have an SCC18 adhoc meeting on Wednesday Jan 8 but we’ve yet to receive the extra documents we need to progress on the PT716 work. Therefore, we are cancelled for this week.

Also, I will be setting up a new meeting series using the IEEE 802.3 webex credentials. This will place our meeting on an external google calendar (openly accessible) such that anyone interested can join without asking me for meeting information. I will do that in the next couple of days.

Next scheduled meeting is Wednesday, Jan 15, 2020 at 1pm ET. Expect a new invite soon.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cq Task Force