[STDS-802-3-BWA] Correction to SG and Ad Hoc meeting Start times

All,

While trying to schedule the presentations for the upcoming 100 Gb/s Backplane and Copper Cable SG meeting, I had forgotten to take into account a request from Mark Nowell, the chair of the IEEE 802.3bg Task Force, to start our SG meeting at 9am, so people would be able to attend the brief meeting of the .3bg Task Force and the SG.

Therefore, the start time of the 100 Gb/s Backplane & Copper Cable Study Group meeting on Tuesday will be 9am.  In addition, there is some time available on Thursday morning, so if the SG does not finish on Wednesday night, we will consider using this time.

The start time of the Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment ad hoc may be pushed back to 9:30am, pending the SG progress.  I will send out an email to the BWA reflector if there is a change to the start time of the meeting next week.

Regards,

John