[STDS-802-3-BWA] Arpil 14 (11am-noon) Teleconference

Dear Ad Hoc Participants,

Per our discussion at the March Plenary meeting, there will be a teleconference on April 14th from 11am to noon (Eastern).   At the moment, I am working through the details for the call / netmeeting, but will provide the appropriate information shortly.

The agenda for the meeting will be

·         Discussion of the open letter requesting bandwidth data / projections from the industry to be posted to the BWA website.

·         Discussion of Ad hoc timeline.

Anyone wishing to present, please provide the following information (per Procedure for Presenters web page:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/bwa/public/presentproc.html

Name of presenter

Title of presentation

Length of time requested (this should include time for questions and answers)

Brief description of topic

Best Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment Ad Hoc

Tel:       717.460.8535

Email    jdambrosia@xxxxxxxx