[STDS-802-3-BWA] Comments & Proposed Responses Posted

Dear Ad hoc Participants,

Comments received against BWA Draft 1.0 and proposed responses have been posted.  Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/bwa/comments/index.html .  All commenters are requested to review the files to check that all comments have been received.

My thanks to our editor, Pete Anslow, for his efforts in turning around proposed responses so quickly.

Currently, we are planning for conference calls to resolve the comments.  A notice will be sent out shortly.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment Ad hoc