[STDS-802-3-BWA] April 11 Phone Conference Cancelled

Dear Ad Hoc Participants,

Yesterday’s comment call was successful, and Pete led us through resolution of all comments.  Therefore, the comment call scheduled for today is cancelled.

In addition at yesterday’s call it was requested that the comment resolution time scheduled for the May interim meeting could be pushed back some.  At the time of planning for this meeting, it was unknown how much debate there would be during comment resolution, so we had to make our best estimate.  Given yesterday’s call, I am inclined to agree with the request.

Therefore, unless there are any significant objections, I intend to change the start time of the BWA meeting at the May Interim on Monday 14-May from 13:00 to 15:00.  If anyone has any significant objections, please contact me today.

See http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e5n54vrjf056442e&llr=bqlaqkgab for full details on the May Interim meeting.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment Ad hoc