[STDS-802-3-BWA] Draft 1.2 has been uploaded.

Dear Ad Hoc Participants,

Please note that Draft 1.2, based on the resolution of the single comment against Draft 1.1, has been uploaded into our private area.  See http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/bwa/public/may12/notes_01_0512.pdf for the meeting notes.

Based on today’s poll of the group, we have reached consensus on submitting Draft 1.2 to the IEEE 802.3 Working Group at the IEEE 802 July Plenary Meeting.  I will be requesting time on the July agenda from Mr. Law, our Working Group Chair.

With the successful approval of this document, our ad hoc will have completed its charter.  While we are still pending approval I would like to take this moment to thank everyone for their help over the past 18 months, especially the presenters, the IEEE 802 and 802.3 leadership, and our editor, Mr. Pete Anslow, for his ever-terrific work.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia