[STDS-802-3-BWA] Interim Meeting Materials Uploaded

Dear Ad Hoc Participants,

Meeting materials for Sunday’s ad hoc meeting has been uploaded.

Please see www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/hse/public/12_09/index.shtml.

Meeting agenda may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/hse/public/12_09/agenda_hse_01_0912.pdf

Please note the following links that will be of use to all for next week!

·         ITU Online meeting calendar may be found at – http://www.itu.int/events/ExtWebDailyagenda.asp?sector=ITU-T&lang=en

·         The location of ITU within Geneva can be seen at: http://map.search.ch/1202-geneve/rue-de-varembe

·         The 3-D view of the different buildings (Tower, Varembe, Montbrillant) and the various entrances and meeting rooms is at:

http://www.itu.int/aboutitu/itu-plan.pdf

Safe travels and I look forward to seeing everyone in Geneva!  Please note we will begin our meeting at 10:30am on Sunday morning.

Best Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 HSE Consensus Ad Hoc