Author: Name(s) of author(s)

Subject: IEEE 802.3 HSE Consensus Ad Hoc

As a reminder to the group, we are a contribution driven organization.   It should not be assumed by anyone that work will just get done without contributions to drive it.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Phoenix.

Best Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Industry Connections Higher Speed Ethernet Consensus Ad Hoc