[STDS-802-3-BWA] Update on CFI Presentation Deck

All,

I wanted to give everyone an update.  The team of individuals has been meeting working on the deck.  However, based on yesterday’s call, we are not ready to present an update to the IC until the January Interim.  I had discussed the possibility of having a conference call, but we are not ready, and the need the extra time to prepare for the January meeting.

My best to everyone for a happy holiday season and happy new year!

Regards

John DÁmbrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 HSE Consensus Ad Hoc