[STDS-802-3-BWA] CFI Supporters List

Dear Ad hoc Participants,

While I have been holding off on sending out a request for supporters, until we got the presentation closer to completion, I have been approached  by some individuals asking to be added as supporters.  Therefore, I am forwarding out this email to the Ad Hoc.

If anyone would like to be added to the supporters list at this time, please feel free to send me an email.

It should be understood that the CFI consensus presentation is still undergoing review by the Ad Hoc and may be modified as part of the consensus building process in preparation for the CFI in March.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 HSE Consensus Ad Hoc