[STDS-802-3-BWA] HSE Consensus Adhoc: Feb 28 Webpage Uploaded

Dear Ad Hoc Participants,

The webpage for tomorrow’s call has been uploaded, including D0.93 of the CFI Consensus Presentation: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/hse/public/13_02/index.shtml.

The agenda for tomorrow’ call will be to review this presentation and final preparations for the March 2013 CFI.  Please feel free to send me any comments via email regarding this presentation.

If you wish to be listed as a supporter, please send an email to jdambrosia@xxxxxxxx.  At this time, I have added all names that I have received emails for, but please take a moment to review the supporters list if you had sent me an email previously.

Call / webex information is below.

Thanks to Hugh Barrass, Cisco for hosting the call / webex.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 HSE Consensus Ad Hoc