[STDS-802-3-BWA] CFI Consensus Presentation Update

Dear Ad Hoc Participants,

Based on today’s call I have edited the CFI Consensus Presentation.  The updated file has been uploaded to the Feb Teleconference webpage and may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/hse/public/13_02/CFI_D0p94.pdf

Please feel free to forward this presentation to colleagues to help create industry consensus.  Individuals interested in supporting the presentation should email me with their name and affiliation at jdambrosia@xxxxxxxx.

If there are any questions, please feel free to direct individuals to contact me.

Best Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 HSE Consensus Ad Hoc.