[STDS-802-3-BWA] Announcement - IEEE 400 Gb/s Study Group

All,

I am pleased to announce that the IEEE 802.3 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group webpage is up and may be found at the following URL - http://www.ieee802.org/3/400GSG/index.html

In addition, the study group’s reflector is also now running.  Information for signing up for the reflector may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/400GSG/reflector.html.  Please note that those individuals who were signed up for the IEEE 802.3 HSE Consensus Ad Hoc reflector have been copied over to this reflector.  If you wish to be removed, please email me (jdambrosia@xxxxxxxx) and let me know.

Please sign up for the reflector immediately, as information regarding the SG and associated meetings will be sent to the SG reflector.  Also please take a moment to review IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group E-mail Reflector Policy, which may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/reflector_policy.html

Also for those new to the IEEE, please review the following document on discussing cost within IEEE 802.3, “Promoting Competition and Innovation: What You Need to Know about the IEEE Standards Association’s Antitrust andCompetition Policy”, which may be found at http://standards.ieee.org/resources/antitrust-guidelines.pdf

My thanks to Wael Diab, our Working Group Vice-Chair, for getting everything set up for us.

Best Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Acting Chair, IEEE 802.3 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group