[802.3_BWA] Inclusion of Mobile Network Data Submitted to the B10K Study Group

All,

While reviewing and organizing the submitted contributions to the BWA effort, it came to my attention that there was a presentation that had been previously submitted into the B10K SG effort that had not been submitted into the BWA.

Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/B10K/public/18_05/dambrosia_b10k_09_0518.pdf

This presentation includes some very useful forecasts provided by the ITU.  I plan to include this data into the BWA Assessment.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia