From: Trowbridge, Steve (Nokia - US) <steve.trowbridge@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2019 2:29 PM
To: John DAmbrosia <jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-3-BWA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [802.3_BWA] BWA Reflector

Hi John,

I think Marek’s point was that this is not a new reflector, and in fact it seemed to be  a reflector to which I was already subscribed. Was this the same reflector as used for the original (2012) BWA, or have you told us about this in previous meeting cycles? Or were all subscribers to NGECDC automagically subscribed to the new list?

Regards,

Steve