[802.3_BWA] Restrictive Notices

Title: Restrictive Notices

All,

Given recent emails and meeting invitations sent out, I have received several email responses that include restrictive notices.  I want to remind everyone of the IEEE-SA Standards Board Operations Manual (http://standards.ieee.org/develop/policies/opman/sb_om.pdf), which includes:

4.1.1.5 Confidentiality Statements and Copyright Notices on Communications

Please note per the operations manual, I will delete any emails that i receive that include any such restrictive notices, which could impact your votes on ballots, noted participation in ad hoc meetings, presentation requests, or general communications.  If your company adds such notices, and you can’t get them removed, please consider use of another email address to communicate with me.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cn Task Force

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force