[802.3_NGEPON] Action item on Appendix I

After the conclusion of the NG-EPON meeting Kevin and I looked at potential material for an appendix as suggested in the editorial note in draft 1.0  on page 81 line 12. Our conclusion is that the detailed material does not warrant an appendix. I suggest the text below from draft 0.8, omitted in Draft 0.9, be include in Draft 2.0 as a separate paragraph following the text now at page 80 line 12:

“Light entering the cavity undergoes multiple reflections. At the resonant wavelengths, the resultant reflected beam destructively interferes with the light reflected from the first plate cavity boundary and all the incident energy, in the absence of absorption, is transmitted.”

Best Regards,

Duane

FutureWei Technologies Inc.

duane.remein@xxxxxxxxxx