[802.3_NGEPON] Future meetings of NG-EPON IC

Dear colleagues,

Please note that with the publication of the final version of the report, the charter of NG-EPON IC is complete and IC will be then disbanded. As such, there will be *NO* future meetings of NG-EPON IC. Our room was already pulled out from May interim meeting.

We will likely try to organize ad-hoc discussion on future CFI, but it will be announced separately and will not be part of the 802.3 meeting

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia

NG-EPON IC, (still) Acting Chair