[802.3_NGECDC] Update - IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc Status

All,

I am happy to announce that the IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc was renewed last week.  The approved ICAID can be found at https://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngrates/IC15-005-04%20New_Ethernet_Applications_renewal%20ICAID_%20Approved%20201008.pdf.

As previously indicated by Mr. Law, our WG Chair, with the approval of the ICAID he would be appointing Mr. Lewis to be the chair of the NEA Ad hoc going forward, and I will continue to help by assisting Mr. Lewis as Vice-Chair.

I want to thank everyone for all their support over the past several years.  I have passionately believed in the mission of the NEA and am happy to know that so many standards were created through the NEA, and many efforts started in the NEA are still in development now.

I know I leave it very capable hands, and am excited to see where it will go next.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Former Chair, IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc

Vice Chair, IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc