[802.3_NGECDC] Meeting Reminder: 7 April 2021 Ad Hoc teleconference

Colleagues:

This is a friendly reminder that we will have an IEEE 802.3 NEA ad hoc meeting at 10:00 – 11:00 am EDT on 7 April 2021.  Information for the call may be found on the IEEE 802.3 call and meeting calendar.

The website has been updated with the presentation for the meeting.

NEA 2 March 2021 (ieee802.org)

Have a wonderful weekend and I look forward to talking with you Wednesday during the meeting.

Cheers

Jon Lewis | IEEE 802.3 New Ethernet Applications Ad Hoc Chair