[802.3_NGECDC] Meeting Announcement: NEA May Interim Series meeting

Colleagues:

I hope you are well and I look forward to the May interim meeting series.  This email is to announce the May interim meeting for the NEA on May 19th at 10am EDT (14:00 UTC).  The meeting coordinates can be found on the 802.3 calendar: IEEE 802.3 Call and Meeting Calendar.

I have posted the tentative agenda and a first look at the ICAID and Sept status report for review on the May meeting page:  NEA 19 May 2022 (ieee802.org)

We have two item of NEA business to conduct at this meeting:

  • NEA ICAID renewal first look.  We will review the ICAID in preparation for a Working Group vote at the July plenary!
  • Discuss the joint meetings with 802.1 Nendica on Cut Through Forwarding.

We have one new topic:

  • PHY lane bonding – George Zimmerman

Cheers

Jon Lewis | IEEE 802.3 New Ethernet Applications Ad Hoc Chair