RE: [10GBASE-CX4] March Plenary Schedule

Hello Study Group Members,

Bob Grow, the Chairman of 802.3 reminded me that many of
you are not familiar with the IEEE standards process and may
not be aware of the traditional Plenary schedule. Therefore, I
am going to expand on my previous message to ensure that you are
aware of the full week's schedule.

802 meets on Monday morning.

802.3 meets on Monday afternoon.

Our study group will meet on Tuesday and Wednesday. If we need to
meet on Thursday morning, we can. Other groups such as EFM will also
meet on those days.

802.3 will meet on Thursday afternoon. This will be a critical meeting
for us as it will be the time where our PAR and working paper are
discussed for approval by the working group.

Please plan to attend all 802.3 meetings as well as our Study Group
meetings as this will be the most important decision making week we
have had yet.

My apologies for being too brief on the last message.

Dan

Principal Engineer, LAN PHY Technology
System Architect, Workgroup Switching
dan.dove@hp.com