[10GBASE-CX4] Comment resolution Teleconference Tuesday 1pM PDT

Hello Colleagues;

We will be holding a web-cast to address the "other" comments (Not Loss
Budget or Cable Assembly) tommorrow at 1pm PDT. This is a different meeting
than the loss budget meeting which will be held at 10am PDT per my earlier
email.

Please see the attached, review the comments file on our web site and join
in if you can.

Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 802.3ak
================================

Howard Baumer has INVITED YOU TO A Meeting Place VOICE and WEB Conference

DATE/Time:              May 13, 2003, 01:00 PM America/Los_Angeles
Length:                 120 minutes
Meeting ID:                     29426687
Meeting Name:           CX4 comments

Frequency:
Phone Number:           949-926-5900
Toll Free (US Only):    877-827-6232
International Callers:  Access Code + Country Code + 949-926-5900
Password:

Click on link below To ATTEND Conference:
http://meet.broadcom.com/join.asp?29426687

To learn more about Meeting Place:
http://meet.broadcom.com/mpweb/HTML/InfoCenter/index.shtml
http://voice.broadcom.com/Telephony/TelecomWEB/MeetingPlace/mp_faq.htm

TO TEST YOUR BROWSER and check your
system
http://meet.broadcom.com/mpweb/scripts/mpx.dll?FormType=Parse&STpl=BrowserTe
st.tpl

TO ATTEND THE MEETING FOLLOW ONE OF THE PROCEDURES BELOW

VOICE AND WEB:
1.  Click on
2.  Click on CALL ME and enter your 5 Digit Extension
2a. or a number where you can be reached using the following format
    9,1 AreaCode Prefix Subscriber
2b. For INTERNATIONAL Callers, please dial-in, as 2a will not work
3.  Click on JOIN WEB CONFERENCE

WEB CONFERENCE ONLY:
1.  Click on
2.  Click on JOIN WEB CONFERENCE

VOICE ONLY:
1. Call 949-926-5900 or Toll Free (US Only) 877-827-6232
   and enter Meeting ID 29426687

   Click to Attend.url

                       Name:
                             Click to Attend.url
                        Type:
                             Internet Shortcut
(application/x-unknown-content-type-InternetShortcut)
                    Encoding:
                             base64
                             Click to attend