[10GBASE-CX4] Comments & Proposed Resolutions on 802.3ak website

Hello Colleagues,

This email is to let you know that we have uploaded the comments and our
proposed resolutions to the 802.3ak website.

If you have submitted a comment on draft 4.0, please go to the following URL
and check out our response.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ak/private/drafts/d4.0/index.html  << private area
requires password >>

If you have a T or TR and you disagree with the proposed response, contact
me personally via email and let me know what the issue is so that I can
capture it for our upcoming meeting in Ottawa. Of course, if you have a T or
TR and are satisfied with our response, I would
appreciate knowing that as well.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 802.ak Task Force