RE: [10GBASE-CX4] Preparation for the Ottawa Interim

Hi Pat,

Thank you for sending us your acceptance/response to your
resolutions. We will consider them and make every effort to
satisfy your remaining concerns.

I appreciate you sending them prior to the meeting so that we
can hopefully resolve the remaining concerns within this cycle.

Regards,

Dan