[10GBASE-CX4] D4.1 Preliminary Review

Hello Task Force Members,

In Ottawa, we completed the resolution of all comments and revisited a few
of our earlier Portsmouth responses to ensure that we did as thorough of a
job as possible. In addition, we reviewed D4.01 and fed back information to
the editor on that document with the objective that D4.1 will be as clean as
possible.

That said, our plan is to create D4.1 over the next few days. Prior to
release of D4.1 for recirculation, I am forming a "review team" to assist
our editor in verifying that all comment responses are incorporated into
D4.1, and that it is as clean as possible with regard to format, spelling,
and structure.

If you would like to obtain a preview copy and assist in the review process,
please email me and CC: Howard Baumer so that we can get you on the list.
Signing up will require a commitment to review and feedback all corrections
within a 24 hour period so that we maintain our very tight recirculation
schedule.

I would like to express my appreciation to the task force members who
attended this week in Ottawa and worked so diligently to resolve these
comments in such a professional manner. Special thanks to Howard for driving
the editorial effort and doing such a great job at it.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 802.3ak
Principal Engineer, LAN PHY Technology