[10GBASE-CX4] Tentative Arrangements for August 13th Comment Resolution Meeting

Hello Colleagues,

Per our plan presented at the IEEE 802.3 plenary in San Francisco last
month, we arranged to hold a tentative meeting in the Bay Area to resolve
any comments generated by P802.3ak/D4.2. So far, we have not received any
comments and we are hoping that holds, however, I have made arrangements
just in case.

Hewlett Packard has graciously offered to host the tentative meeting on
Wednesday, August 13th if it is necessary.

The meeting will be held (if necessary) from 10:30am to 2:30pm at HP's
Cupertino facility located off Hwy. 280 at the corner of Pruneridge Ave. and
Wolfe Road. If you plan to attend, arrive at the Building 42 lobby by
10:15am where we will congregate and then be escorted to the "Daisy"
conference room. Drinks will be provided by a soda machine, coffee station
and water cooler.
Security will require all entrants to sign in, wear a red badge and be
escorted so that means it is important to be on time.

I will send out an email next Tuesday if our ballot closes sucessfully and
this meeting is to be cancelled.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 802.3ak Task Force