[10GBASE-CX4] 802.3ak/D5.1 is in Recirculation

Hello Task Force Members,

Thanks to the hard work of our Task Force, and especially our Editor Howard
Baumer who went without a lot of sleep to get our changes into print so
rapidly, we are now officially in recirculation ballot for D5.1.

Those of you who wish to review 5.1 that are not in the sponsor ballot pool,
you can find the document in our private area and our comment resolution in
the public area. Please help us to make sure that we have every detail
nailed down.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ak/private/index.html

We will be meeting in Ottawa on the 14th and 15th of this month. Be sure to
make your reservations asap.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ak/OctInterimNotice.html

Regards,

Dan Dove