[10GBASE-CX4] Ottawa Interim Meeting - Reminder

Hello Task Force Members;

Per our notice on the IEEE 802.3 meetings page,
http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html the 802.3ak task force is
meeting next Tuesday and Wednesday to work on Draft 5.1 changes.

So far, we have a number of editorial comments and a few, very concise
technical comments that may hopefully be resolved quickly and signed off so
that we can recirculate D5.2 with no unresolved TRs.

Please plan to attend on Tuesday AM at 9am. We will hopefully not be working
the full day on Wednesday, however, since the D5.1 ballot closes on Tuesday
at 12pm, it is possible that we may get some last minute comments that will
require attention on Wednesday.

Our plan is to walk through the entire draft on this meeting and help Howard
enter every change and review as we go so that this draft will be perfect.

We will be re-circulating D5.2 and plan to submit to Revcom conditional upon
a clean recirculation of D5.2.

Please come with your fine-toothed comb. This is our last chance to obtain
perfection on the draft and still meet our schedule!

Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 802.3ak Task Force
Principal Engineer, LAN PHY Technology