[10GBASE-CX4] P802.3ak Closes Sponsor Ballot

Fellow Working Group and Task Force Members,

I have been informed that P802.3ak/D5.3 has completed Sponsor Ballot
recirculation successfully and is being forwarded to RevCom for early
consideration at their convenience.

I want to thank all of those people who have contributed to our completion
of this project in record time and to the 802.3 advisors who assisted me in
getting the various stages properly organized so we could make rapid
progress on this standard.

I plan to report the outcome of RevCom's review at the upcoming March
Plenary and share in some celebration of our success and recognition of the
key contributors to this effort.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 802.3ak Task Force