Re: Draft of request to IANA

Hi Howard,

Per your request for comments, I did minor changes to description of EPON MAUs, per contents of Clause 75. I used Word tracking tools to facilitate revision of changes.

Kindest regards

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

ZTE Portugal

Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,

Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,

1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349
Mobile: +351 961 121 851