From: Howard Frazier [mailto:hfrazier@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 11:54 AM
To: STDS-802-3-MIB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3.1_MIBS] Interim meeting announcement

Dear members of the IEEE 802.3.1 MIB modules for Ethernet Task Force,

We held a successful meeting in Portland, OR to respond to
comments that were submitted on draft 2.2. The resolution of
comments resulted in a small set of changes that need to be
made to the draft. Draft 2.3 will be posted shortly, and
then we will launch a third recirculation ballot.

Since there may be a few more comments submitted during the
recirculation of D2.3, we need to schedule another interim
meeting to consider those comments.  I am therefore offering
to host a meeting on October 22, 2010, at Broadcom's offices
in San Jose, CA. Dial-in access will be provided for people
who wish to participate by phone.

I will post files with comment resolutions this afternoon.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3.1 Task Force