Comments on IEEE draft P802.3.1a D1.1

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3.1 Ethernet MIB modules Task Force,

A preliminary report containing the comments submitted during
the first IEEE 802.3 Working Group recirculation ballot on
IEEE draft P802.3.1a/D1.1 can be found here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/1/comments/d1_1/802d3d1D1_1_prelim.pdf

This report includes five "carry over" required comments from D1.0,
because I have not yet received an indication that the commenter is
satisfied with the responses.

We did not receive any new negative ballots or required comments.

We will review and respond to the comments at our meeting
next week in San Diego.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3.1 Ethernet MIB modules Task Force